Miss Liz Heart: Bath & Body Works Haul - Fall Goodies

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bath & Body Works Haul - Fall Goodies


So today I noticed that we were running low on hand soap and being the germ freaks that we are, I had to drop what I was doing and make a quick trip to Bath & Body Works. I had every intention of walking into the store and making a bee line to the hand soap section, nothing else.




Well... if you've ever walked into BBW during the first days of their Seasonal releases, then you know that's impossible! As soon as I walked in I was greeted with the sweet smell of Pumpkin, Cinnamon and all the things that make Fall delicious. I was quickly distracted by the 2 for $22 candle sale, I was so curious to smell the Leaves candle since it's all the rave every year. I see what the fuss is about now, its like a hug for your nose... ok, that sounds odd... but it is literally the smell of Fall-time melted together in a glass container just waiting to be lit. 


The pumpkin caramel latte hand soaps were my favorite from the collection. The Cucumber Melon is a classic and my hubby's favorite so I always make sure to have it handy for him. (Yes, that's Nalas' furry self in the right corner)


Since I loved the Leaves scented candle so much I decided to get it in the wall plug-ins. How gorgeous is this leaf! I had to put it in our guest bathroom right away!



I also picked up a couple more room sprays in Cotton (my all time favorite room spray scent) and Leaves. This is my first time seeing these larger bottles, I usually get the small $5 ones but these are a much better value and the bottles are a lot prettier IMHO.


Love this little car clip, so cute! My car is going to smell like leaves too :)


Since I still have plenty of candles in my back up closet, I decided not to go too crazy and only picked up 2. I always gravitate towards sweet baked goods scents or really clean (like cotton). This Pumpkin Cupcake candle smells good enough to eat. No...seriously... I want to bite it!


I couldn't wait to burn the Leaves candle, so I did, and my house smells divine. I hope the Mr. agrees when he gets home 

xo Liz ♥  

Are you guys picking anything up this season from BBW? 

Lets chat on:

7 comments:

  1. I have yet to go to BBW and pick up some fall items! I've heard so many great stuff about their collection this year. GREAT haul :)


    xoxo, Charlene
    lipstickandsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, all the pumpkin scents were so delicious! You will have a hard time choosing :)

      Delete
  2. So wonderful! Love the scents of the holidays. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we have a Bath & Body Works here. Great post ♥ love the candles x

    ♥Kay
    www.imladiiekay.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to have their candles but I can only buy it online in my country :( I love your haul btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utilizing regular family unit things can be a probability too. This can incorporate heating pop, dryer sheets, or different formulas to keep your auto noticing clean. Making your own particular air freshener is additionally a plausibility. Look into formulas on the web and examination to discover what suits you the best. It is perfect to utilize something that will last and has freshening up capacities and in the Car Scents.

    ReplyDelete