Miss Liz Heart: Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale Haul

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale Haul

Hi everyone! It's been forevaaaa since I've posted or uploaded a video. At least it seems that way… My wifi has been down for the past week and it's been torture, especially since Orange is the New Black season 2 is now on Netflix. If you watched my May Favorites Video, you know how obsessed I am with this series at the moment…! Luckily we were able to add Hot Spot to our phones so now I can at least blog. Yay!



Now that I think bout it, everything worked out for the best since I had family visiting from Panama. I got to spend a lot of time with them and did a teeny bit of shopping since we have a lot of stores that are not available to them back home. 

Today we made a last minute stop to Victoria's Secret since they are having their Semi-Annual Sale and I wanted to share the goodies that I picked up. 


Everything was 50% off bringing my total for the entire haul to $36 with taxes included. 

I really wanted to try the Make it Last Setting Spray since  +Stephanie Lewis talked about it in one of her videos. The Sunkissed Pink Spray is my favorite scent from this collection so I had to try the hair and body spray, I plan on using it on my hair since I already own a body spray, it smells so yummy!! If you're a fan of coconut and beachy scents, this is a MUST!


This Pink Sea Salt Body Polish is something that I had never seen before and I was lured in by the packaging :D. The store manager said she loves it so I had to give it a shot! I love body scrubs and I plan on refilling this adorable jar with my own homemade scrub once it runs out.


This last item was something that I knew would come in handy when we travel. The outside is pink and the inside is this super cute leopard print. Everything is pretty sturdy and I know I will be taking this with me when I travel, meantime I will keep it in my car for emergencies.

I'll be back to the store during the last few days of the sale for under garments because that's when all the bra prices drop to $15 but I didn't' want to hold off on the beauty items because the good ones tend to sell out pretty quickly.

Shop the Sale Here

I hope all of you are having a great week so far, hopefully I will be uploading a new video soon! I'm seriously having withdraws :D. 

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here

Are you picking anything up form the Semi-Annual Sale?




xo Liz ♥

1 comment:

  1. JUST picked up the setting spray!!! Mostly because of your post yesterday! The sales woman that helped me said she loved loved it! I didn't see the scrub though. I'll try a diff VS tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete