Miss Liz Heart: Desk Tour & Desk Organization

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Desk Tour & Desk Organization

Hi loves! As you may know, I'm constantly moving things around as my mood changes and my desk was due for a mini face lift. 

I wanted to keep the light pink in the color scheme but I felt it was time to make it feel a bit more "grown up"



I hope you enjoy the tour!


Shop this post:
-desk
-chair
-bow pillow
-Coco Chanel soup painting
-love matches
-Tom Ford perfume
-gold pineapple - similar one here but try to find it at Charing Charlie bc it’s way more affordable!
-apothecary jar
-lights
-makeup bag
-Hello Kitty Champagne Bottle
-crystal candle holders - similar ones here
-rose gold iPhone dock
-confetti phone case
-clear drawer organizers
-laptop marble cover
-phone case with fluffy ball
-clear phone case
-phone case that stick to mirrors
-planner - Erin Condren **Get $10 off your Erin Condren Planner by using my referral link (we both get credit) You will receive the $10 off coupon through email after you sign up :)



Liz ♥

4 comments:

  1. Great post. Very informative and helpful. I've always wondered about the quality of Ikea furniture and held off because I thought it would fall apart. My daughter has one of their sofas and loves it. I have some smaller stuff. Some of it is cheesy but other stuff isn't. My target chair needs to be tightened quite a bit too. Annoying. glider

    ReplyDelete
  2. احصل معنا الان على افضل العروض والتصميمات من الشركة العربية السعودية لتركيب مصاعد بكافة انواعها كهربائية ومنزلية وباحدث المواصفات العالمية
    للاستفسار يمكن الرجوع الى

    http://www.elevatorss.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for appreciating. Really means and inspires a lot to hear from you guys.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..Believe me, This is very helpful for me.
    antivirus software for pc

    ReplyDelete