Miss Liz Heart: New Limited Edition Rosafolia Diptyque Candle

Saturday, March 21, 2015

New Limited Edition Rosafolia Diptyque Candle

Last year I purchase my first Diptyque Candle and I have been hooked ever since. I am able to light it for about 15-20 minutes and the smell will linger for hours.

Limited Edition Rosafolia Candle sold here 
I wanted to give you guys a heads up that this candle was in stores now since I know that some of you were bummed that you missed out on last year's limited edition candle :)

Limited Edition Rosafolia Candle sold here 
If you liked the limited edition scent released last spring "Rosamundi" then you will love this one. While it smells like roses it's not an overpowering scent, it's very light and feminine. 


Here is the limited edition Diptyque candle from last Spring, I use it to store a few of my makeup brushes. It was too pretty to toss and it matches perfectly with the rest of my decor. 

This candle is already sold out at Nordstrom but it is still available here


XO Liz ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment