Miss Liz Heart: Makeup Collection & Storage Plus Video

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Makeup Collection & Storage Plus Video

Hi guys! Today I'm sharing with you the way I have organized my makeup. I think I finally have it set up perfectly. Everything is out and in see through acrylic organizers making it easy for me to remember what I have and to use it.






I hope you enjoy the video!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here, I upload new videos every week!

Organizers Shown 
-By Alegory (see full review here  ) 
-Original Beauty Box

xo Liz ♥

6 comments:

  1. This is a dream! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! I love your stuff!!! Where did you find your doughnut paperweight??

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no need to worry about the stored articles as proper observation facilities are also available at a fraction of the cost.Self Storage

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can protect your documents, furniture, electronics, musical instruments, and other valuable items from the extreme temperatures by choosing climate-controlled storage.

    ReplyDelete