Miss Liz Heart: Fall & Winter Living Room Tour + Video

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall & Winter Living Room Tour + Video

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing some fall and winter decor inspiration. It's amazing what a huge difference little changes like a pillow and a glitzy pumpkin can make.









I found a few links to the products mentioned or similar items in case any of you are interested! *Some links may be  affiliated.

Items Shown:
-Chevron Fury Pillows
-Furry Stool
-Glitzy Pumplin
-Acrylic Tissue holder
-Coasters
-Leaves Candle
-Barnes & Noble Collector Books
-Floor Lamp
-Sweater Pillow
-White Ruffle Pillow
- Candle Holder
-Silver Branches 
-Faux Flower
-Flower Vase
-Blanky Basket 






I hope you enjoy the tour!!
Please subscribe to my channel if you haven't already here and follow this blog on bloglovin here!

 

What are some things you like to do to make your home cozier during the colder months?

xo Liz ♥

5 comments:

  1. I adore your home!! I love your style so much. Thanks for doing this tour!! What is your wall color? It's perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your pretty living room. I love the touches of sparkle and the white and blue tones you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your home it gives me inspiration <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is soo cute! And I LOVE the swingasan chair! I think I am going to finally buy it too!

    http://passionandparanoia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, where is your chaise from? I've been looking for one EVERYWHERE to add the perfect touch to my room, and this IS the one! It's so gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete