Miss Liz Heart: Huge Fall Haul - Makeup (New Collections: Hourglass, Charlotte Tilbury, Nars Audacious) Clothing, Decor & More!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Huge Fall Haul - Makeup (New Collections: Hourglass, Charlotte Tilbury, Nars Audacious) Clothing, Decor & More!

Hi guys! I've been totally MIA on my poor little bloggy. As you may be able to tell I have been slowly moving everything over from "From A Purple Chair" to "MissLizHeart" . I will have another blog post going into more detail about this transition but just know that From A Purple Chair will be no more... All of the content will remain intact so no worries :D


So I've been accumulating quite a few goodies to prepare for Fall. What can I say, it's my favorite time of the year. If you are interested in the makeup part of the haul I would skip on over to Part 2 (scroll down to watch), I included swatches of everything as I normally do but as always, if you would like a more in-depth review on anything just say the word! 


Part 1

Forever 21
-See the Rest of the Barbie Collection here 

Target






Part 2

Forever 21
-Barbie Body Suit

Zara
-Black Leggins

Express

Target
-Blue Paris Sweater 

Charming Charlie
-Pink Tear Drop Earrings
-Iridescent White Studs 
-Turquoise Studs
-Statement Necklace w Matching Earrings

H&M

Bath & Body Works

Amazon

Nume
*Enter NUMEFALL50 to receive 60% off entire website (this code expires at the end of September)

Sephora

Drugstore
-Maybeline Limited Edition in Lust for Blush
-Touch of Spice

Dose of Colors

Gerard Cosmetics Lipsticks
*Enter MISSLIZ at checkout to receive 25% off entire order!
- Fire Engine
-Tequila Sunrise
-All Dolled Up
-1995
-Nude

Mac

Beautylish

-Wendy
-Victoria
-Bella
-Tristan

Hope you guys enjoyed the hauls! There are so many new collections out there and I LOVE every single thing that I've picked up so far :)

What are some new collections that you have your eye one? 
Subscribe to my Channel here


xo Liz ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment