Miss Liz Heart: HUGE Bangkok Haul - Fashion, Accessories and Beauty

Monday, August 4, 2014

HUGE Bangkok Haul - Fashion, Accessories and Beauty

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing all the goodies that I picked up during my recent trip to Bangkok. I filmed an entire video (scroll to the end of this post to watch) but I thought some of you may appreciate some close up shots of the items that I talked about. PS Not all items from the video are shown in this post, only the ones that were difficult to see  :)

Cathy Doll Face Masks
More face masks 
...and more
Lip Mask
Mjolica Majorca Mascaras - Watsons 
Hermes inspired phone bumper - Weekend Market
Cute Pastel Phone Cases - Weekend Market
Cute Pens - BTS stops
Macaron Eyeshadows - Beauty Buffet  
Cathy Doll Kabuki Brush 

Etude House Lipstick (L-R BE102, PK004, PK006)

Tom Ford Forbidden Pink 
Koyudo Fu Pa 03
Koyudo Heart Brush
Koyudo Flower Kabuki Brush
Guerlain Meterites Travel Size - Airport (See full size here)





Hope you enjoy the video! Click here to subscribe to my Youtube channel :)
xo Liz ♥

3 comments:

  1. Hello Liz, so many cute finds. I love those little pens and iPhone covers. Simply adorable, thank you for sharing,

    Love,
    Dagmara @ glamistahome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The majolica Majorca (j is pronounced h like in Spanish) lash king mascara is one of my favourite mascaras, but I do agree it is expensive. The beauty diary sheet masks are wonderful too (I've been using them for years), too bad you weren't able to grab any My Scheming brand masks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fantastic blog !QuickBooks Support is designed to handle complex accounting assets.If you are facing any issues in QuickBooks Support software then contact our QuickBooks Support experts by dialing our toll-free support number 1-888-316-8618. Our technical support team has professional experts who will resolve your issues quickly.

    ReplyDelete