Miss Liz Heart: Cute Finds At Forever 21

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cute Finds At Forever 21

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share some adorable pieces that I found at Forever 21 over the weekend. Honestly, I have a Love Hate relationship with this store. I'll share why…


Lets begin with the hate part… for starters, their return policy annoys me. I'm not one to do returns often but I would appreciate to option to return something if I'm not 100% satisfied with it, instead, Forever 21 will only do returns in the form of store credit. I guess that explains why I don't ever buy clothes there.

Most stores are over staffed, yet the lines are always extremely long and there are more employes on the floor than the registers. This part is a reflection of poor management, not the employees.

…Rant Over

On to the positives…Everything is pretty inexpensive and you can find some really cute accessories if you do enough digging ;)

That's pretty much it, but it's reason enough for me to suck it up and deal with all the inconveniences.

These are some of my finds:




How adorable is this cute donut bank?!

I love these type of statement cocktail rings



As may of you know by now, I am a sucker of stud earrings












Shop This Post Or Similar 









You can find the Macaron Trinkets Here:


I also stopped by Marshall's on my way home and picked up a couple of toys for Nala. This colorful worm was her favorite. 

On my nails: I'm wearing one of the new polishes by L'Oreeal Privee Collection in "Doutzen's Nude"

What was your favorite piece from this mini haul?

xo Liz ♥

6 comments:

  1. I love how you styled all 7 rings on one hand!

    craftingafairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've been really enjoying stacking small rings lately, I know I'm so late to the trend lol

      Delete
  2. I like the all gold ring and Nala's new toy. Are the bunnies from forever21 as well? They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has already destroyed the poor worm lol and yes, the bunny is also form forever 21, isn't it adorable?! There is a direct link to it if you look at the bottom where it says "Shop this Post" In case you're interested :)

      Delete
  3. How do you fight those cute lil rings from turning. I feel like once i take them home and put them in a draw they turn in days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I try to remember to take them off every single time I either wash my hands or put lotion on. I've had pieces last me over a year by doing this. You could also try coating them with a clear nail polish, or buy the special one that Charming Charlie Sells that's made specifically for costume jewelry. I just started using the Charming Charlie ones on these rings and so far it's working great!

      Delete