Miss Liz Heart: Glammed Up for A Night Out! & Video

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Glammed Up for A Night Out! & Video

Hi beauties! I am what you call a 'home body' I don't go out much. Maybe it's because I'm getting up there in age, but there's something about getting in my pjs,  fuzzy socks and all,  and snuggling up with my hubby and furry child that makes me forget that those nights of 4 tequila shots (ok maybe 2, but it sure felt like 4) and one too many Yaeger Bombs existed.



Needless to say, I don't miss those party days, or hangovers…especially not the hangovers. I do ,however, miss the 3 hour long process of getting glammed up. Big hair, lashes, too much highlighter… who are we kidding… you can never have too much highlighter! Sure I created looks for fun on my YouTube, but I usually head straight to the bathroom to wash it all off.  So when any special event like a bday party comes up, I take full advantage and this time I filmed it.

Hope you enjoy!



What I used:

Face:
-Urban Decay Potion Primer
-Naked 1 Palette
-Naked 3 Palett
-Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
-Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 
-Physicians Formula Touch of Glow
-Armani Loose Powder
-Hourglass Radiant LIght
-Anastasia Contour Kit
-Hourglass Luminous Flush Blush
-UD Naked Highlighter
-Brow Bar to Go - Use code 'missilz' for 25% off entire site
-Anastasia Brow Wiz Bruenette
-Sonia Keshuk Lip liner - Natural
-L'Oreal Fairest Nude Lipstick
-Chanel Gloss in 357

Hair:
-3 in 1 Ciao Bella Curler - Use code 'missliz100' for $100 off! 
-Tresemme Heat Protectant


My Must Have Brushes From Sigma: (used in this video)

**Use code 'SPRING2014' for 10% off entire site (Good for the month of April): **
-Blending Brush Eye Kit: All you need for perfect blending! 
-Pencil Brush:  (You need this brush in your life!) : 

No comments:

Post a Comment